I’m so excited to be sharing my Mingle Tablerunner today!
I’ve been sharing little progress posts along the way and today is my day on the Fat Quarter Shop blog hop. For my project, I chose the Mingle Tablerunner pattern from Sherri Falls new book – Tablerunner Bliss. I shared a few photos of this book in this past post, but if you want to see some really great photos and read all the details, please click on over to have a look at this super cute book here at Fat Quarter Shop.
For this runner I decided to change things up a wee bit from my usual. I used my walking foot to quilt both straight lines along the sashing and organic wavy lines from edge to edge along the blocks. This really helped to emphasize the on point setting!
I think my favourite is the backing print. No wait! The binding print. Oh dear! I really love the aqua prints too. I guess I love them all! You know I am print challenged, so being able to choose from a collection makes it so much easier for me. And you know they are going to look great together!
Fat Quarter Shop has such a wide selection of beautiful fabrics, but I couldn’t help myself once is spied the Lulu Lane collection by Corey Yoder. I just linked to the charm pack so you could get a look at all the prints that come in the collection, but if you like the Lulu Lane prints, they are also sold in yardage. Just do a search for them in yardage!
Here is the schedule of bloggers with links that you might like to visit during this Quilt Along:
- Tuesday, 9/5 – Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Clover & Violet) – Amanda (
- A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life) – Melanie (
- Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks) – Sinta (
- Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram) – Vickie (
- Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) – Taunja (
- Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) – Greg (
- Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams) – Melisssa (
I’m one of the luckiest ones!
Want to quilt along with us????
You don’t have to have a blog to participate!