I did it again. More Fabric = More Quilts. Right?
You’ve heard it before… “This year I have been working hard on using fabrics from stash for most of my projects.” And I am repeating this to justify the fact that I need to replenish my stash. Makes me feel a little less guilty!
- Heather Givens – Literary – Read Aloud Teal
- Libs Elliott – Tattooed – Zoltar Teal
- Libs Elliott Tattooed – Bright Eyes Light Blue
- Libs Elliott Tattooed – Bright Eyes Light Purple
- Cotton + Steel Lagoon – Lemur Forest Orchid
- Lizzy House – Asterisk – Plum
- Cotton + Steel – XOXO Dandelion
Working on incorporating some more modern prints into my stash.
And Clinton Modern Creative seems to be making that an easy task!
If I had to choose just one… I would choose those lemurs!
You just know that I am a sucker for anything animal.
I love the contrast those little black and white faces and striped tails provide!
And then there were these two pieces added to the cart…..
- Brushline – Concrete
- Cotton + Steel – Wolves – Grey
I added those because I had previously purchased the squirrels I shared with you in this post. I purchased the squirrels because I plan to make a new pillowcase for my daughter. So I had to add the wolves to make a pillowcase for my son, of course.
Once again, Darla provided me with a little gift for making the purchase. A package of sewing machine needles! That reminds me…. I haven’t put in a new one for a while, so now I have no excuse. Better get on it!