Let’s Bee Social #119
Welcome to the Let’s Bee Social and thank you so much for making this party such a success!
It warms my heart and makes me smile to see you all participating in this event each week. When I click on your photos and come for a visit, I love seeing that you are BEEing social and have been visiting and leaving kind comments on each other’s blog posts.
Everyone needs a little sweet word of encouragement now and then.
Thank you also for all the lovely comments left on the link up posts each week! You sure know how to make me happy!!!
I have some exciting news to share with you today. Actually there are a few newsworthy items!
- I have been approached by F&W Media and am considering writing and publishing my first quilt book. The proposal is going before the board later this week. I am so excited!
- Also, it’s official. I have now registered with the Canadian Government as a Business. Things are going so well with pattern sales. Thanks to all of you!
- And one last thing…. I have finally lined up a printer to be able to start offering my patterns in printed form – both for personal use and for distribution. I do have to thank Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs for this. It was through the participation in her Pattern Writing Series that I was prompted to get off my behind and get going.
Last week I blogged about my Black Birds quilt and was hoping to have it finished in time for a post on Friday. This quilt design has generated so much interest! I am astounded. And curious. What is it about that quilt that makes it so appealing? Is it the birds themselves? Is it the colour palette used? Is it the repetitious design? I may not know the answers to these questions, but I am very sure about one thing…. It makes me so grateful to have your love, support and encouragement. What would I do without you, my friends?
It’s your turn for Show and Tell!!!
What have you been working on?
- Click on at least a few of the others who have linked up.
- In your blog post, please include a link back to my blog.
- Grab the “Let’s Bee Social!” button from above and put it on your sidebar. This way others who visit your blog that week can join in the fun! Share the news of this new linky and Let’s Bee Social!
- Following Sew Fresh Quilts is not required. But it sure would BEE nice!
A beautiful (and eclectic) round up of samples can be seen here. There are only a couple of more block instructions to be shared. And then it will soon be linky time!
I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Thank you to all who stopped by to vote for my Banff National Park palette yesterday.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!