Let’s Bee Social #111
Welcome to the Let’s Bee Social!
First off….. I would like to THANK YOU for all the words of kindness shared in the comments from my post yesterday. It is quite clear to me that I have some pretty amazing friends out there – in this great big global world of the online quilting community – of which I am so proud to be a part of. Thank you!
And this happened yesterday…..
Organic Wavy Line Quilting…..
This past week I started on a new long term project. And am planning on sharing it as a free tutorial here on the blog. I cut into my fat quarter bundle of For You for these blocks. Here is my first Star Flower 12″ quilt block.
The reason I am calling it my new long term project is because I am not really feeling it. I love the prints and they all look great together. I like the block. It’s a fun one to make and comes together easily. But ….
Can you help me out?
I am looking for your help!
1. What do you think of this block? Do you like it?
2. Have you seen this block before? Is it original?
3. Would you make a quilt using this block?
What have you been working on?
- Click on at least a few of the others who have linked up.
- In your blog post, please include a link back to my blog.
- Grab the “Let’s Bee Social!” button from above and put it on your sidebar. This way others who visit your blog that week can join in the fun! Share the news of this new linky and Let’s Bee Social!
- Following Sew Fresh Quilts is not required. But it sure would BEE nice!