Forest Friends quilt pattern – Coming Soon!

Posted on: October 24th, 2015 by Lorna McMahon
FOREST FRIENDS 59″ x 75″ by Sew Fresh Quilts
FOREST FRIENDS 31″ x 39″ by Sew Fresh Quilts

Sponsoring this upcoming quilt pattern: FOREST FRIENDS

Coming soon to the Sew Fresh Quilts blog and pattern shop….

This fresh new design featuring forest animal quilt blocks.

These blocks are not paper pieced.

This pattern will have materials lists and complete instructions for boththe larger quilt size 59″ x 75″ and the smaller quilt size 31″ x 39″

In the coming weeks. I will be sharing my progress as I make all the blocks for these quilts,using the gorgeous Cotton Couture fabrics generously provided by Michael Miller Fabrics for this project.

Hope you will be following along!

UPDATED TO ADD…..
The Forest Friends pattern is now for sale in my pattern shop here.And includes the alternate Canadian Beaver block.

FOREST FRIENDS Canadian 59″ x 75″ by Sew Fresh Quilts

Oh, Canada! Eh!

Follow(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s);js.id = id;js.src = “https://widget.bloglovin.com/assets/widget/loader.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, “script”, “bloglovin-sdk”))

Delivered by FeedBurner Craftsy

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1. Nancy J says:

You have been so busy with your friends, and they are the cutest ever. And yes, Sandy is one super gal!!It is so lovely to see anyone give credit to another, it happens not often enough, so I am full of happiness to read your words.I am sure you will get the same, as I believe this will go in a huge circle round all quilters and bloggers.

2. Hi Lorna! Awesome! This quilt looks amazing and will be huge succee! x Teje

3. Rike Busch says:

That's sooooo cute!!!!

4. KaHolly says:

You are really wowing us agin, Lorna, with another fabulous design!

This is so cute as always. I love your blog and I already follow Sandy on Instagram 🙂

6. Janelle says:

Oooh, I love it! I think you should add a possible substitution for the bald eagle for us fellow Canadians!!

7. THAT is going to be one popular quilt, Lorna, better make a LOT of copies! Awesome job, as usual.

8. eva says:

Wow Lorna! Looks amazing. Will be a fun way to make a little tribute to my second home Country – Canada :)Jumping over to visit Upstairs Hobby Room now

9. Audrey says:

Love this one. I really like the beaver substitution for the eagle but since bald eagles soar over my home all spring, summer and fall I would like to be reassured that those eagle wings can easily be made Canadian or natural. My larger quilt version would definitely have a couple of eagles and a couple of beavers, choosing between the eagle and beaver might be very difficult for me if I were to make the smaller version. Thanks for sharing your talent.

10. Heather says:

Gorgeous. Am looking forward to making the Canadian version.

11. Sheila says:

So beautiful, I can't wait!

12. Ioleen says:

Love,love,love it.

13. I'm going to get this pattern to make a table runner for a couple of friends of mine who are married. He's American and she's from Canada, so I'm going to use the beaver and the eagle. I love it!!! 😀 😀 😀

14. Lara B. says:

Wow Wee Lorna! Another fabulous pattern! You have even included a fisher cat! I love how you made the beaver Canadian and the eagle USA. 🙂 This pattern is sure to be a hit! So great of you to give a shout out to Sandy too!

15. Ariane says:

I love the Canadian version of this pattern. It's gorgeous!!!!

16. DuAnne says:

Oh Lorna, this is adorable and I will definitely have to get a pattern! My son and daughter in law are expecting in March and this quilt would be perfect for their nursery decor! You know, the modern moms these days are all into neutrals, grays and browns! This will work well! How soon will it be available? Is it going to be a QAL?

I will be among the first to get this pattern! Totally love that there's a Canadian and American version -as a Canuck it can be tough to find patriotic patterns. Thanks for the advance notice so I can get fabric over the holiday season!

18. Marsha says:

Great pattern and even though I am an American (Oregon) I'll make the Canadian version. I love the Beaver.

19. Lori says:

I enjoy following Sandy. I love this new quilt you will be sharing. Am eagerly waiting for your sharing

20. Carla says:

Lorna! What will you think of next ! It's awesome. Those little foxes, and the bear paws. LOVE

21. Danice G says:

So cute. I love this pattern. You really are a creative quilter 🙂

22. Wow. What an amazing quilt. I love that you incorporated USA and Canada. The animals are so cute.

23. Such an insanely adorable pattern! Love it!!! =D

This looks like such a great pattern, any one of those elements would be great as a quilt, having them all together is total cuteness!

25. Tish Stemple says:

Another great pattern! I love the woodland creature theme. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to have this one when you release it 🙂

26. Oh Wow! This one might be my favorite pattern from all of your designs. Just darling…but I do love forest animals. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.

27. Jasmine says:

Your patterns just keep getting more and more amazing. I really love this one.

28. Brianna says:

This is an amazing pattern, Lorna! I was attracted by the foxes at first and then thought, oh, it's got an American theme too. So when I saw the Canadian version at the bottom, I was pretty excited! Great work 🙂

29. Tiffany says:

You are on a roll! I love this.

I love your patterns! I live across the Lake (Lake St. Clair) in the Mitten State and would love to make your Forest Friends quilt with both the US Eagle and the Canadian Beaver! We spent many vacations in nature and this quilt brings a big smile to my face every time I see it!

31. andrea chiu says:

God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.triciajoy.comhttp://www.triciajoy.com