Posted on: February 11th, 2015 by Lorna McMahon

What’s new with me?

After all those hst’s…  I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.  And am hoping for a Friday finish.  Here is what I’ve been up to.  Spiral quilting on the custom order WoW-E! quilt.

By now that’s been accomplished.  And the binding is on.  I just need to get some pictures now.  So exciting!

What’s new with the Elephant Parade?

Lara of Buzzin’ Bumble has been quilting along in the Elephant Parade.  She admits she has gotten a little carried away.  Her top is complete!

Although I am certain Lara will be joining us in the linky party, I wanted to encourage everyone to pop in and visit Lara’s post here.  You just have to see a close up of that adorable frog…  And see what he has to say!  He’s not only cute, he’s funny, too!

NOW…. Let’s PARTY!!!!
What’s new with you?

If you are not sure what Let’s Bee Social is all about, you can read the details here.

Delivered by FeedBurner

1. Judy says:

Your WoW-E quilt is just gorgeous!!! I generally design my own quilts, not really a pattern follower, but I really love this and may need to purchase a pattern!! It's beautiful!

2. Beautiful new quilt Lorna! Thanks for the party!

3. Can't wait to see the spiral quilting on your quilt Lorna and I saw Lara's elephant quilt…….cute!

4. Thearica says:

I love those dark centers in the quilt! It really makes those stars pop!Thank you for the link up… I have linked up and left a link back on my blog post so my readers can find your blog too. 🙂

5. I saw Lara's and was amazed at her progress! SHe really had fun creating this one Lorna!! Glad I bought the pattern. V:) (Thanks for the linky!)

6. love the quilt you have under the machine.

7. Lara B. says:

I really love seeing this photo of a Wow-E in progress! You are such a neat worker Lorna – my goodness! It will be fun to see what your spiral quilting looks like. Thank You for putting my Elephant Parade quilt top up there – I am very touched. I have this quilt top on my design wall and every time I see it, it makes me smile. This is such a happy quilt Lorna! Thank you for creating it!

Such a beautiful quilt! Can't wait to see the spiral quilting. I just love this block ~ it is very impactful!

Oooh, I can't wait to see that spiral quilting! 🙂

10. Beautiful!! Thanks for hosting :)Soma

11. Kris says:

As always you amaze me with your speed and fun quilts. 🙂

12. It is so exciting to get a commissioned quilt order all finished up! Yay! 🙂

Your Wow-E in progress looks great! Lara's quilt is just adorable too 🙂

14. I wish I had a grand baby to make the elephant quilt for but I do not. It is so cute. Debbie

Looking good Lorna and great to see all those elephants poping up!

16. The elephants look great. Thanks for hosting Let's Bee Social. It's a great way to see wonderful projects.

17. Holy cow lady! You are a fast and speedy one! I am totally jealous! That WoW-E quilt looks amazing and whoever is getting it will love that thing to pieces! I really also love that frog!!! Love the extra quirk to him! hehe.

18. Linda says: