Let’s Bee Social # 32

Posted on: August 6th, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

How are you doing, my friends?!!

I finished my Boxes-N-Bows table runners this past weekend.  Here is a little sneak peek, but I will not be sharing the finish post until Friday.  These projects incorporated the use of my 2nd and 3rd quilt labels.  Three down… 97 to go!  You can design and order your own labels here.

What am I working on now?

I dropped in to buy these Christmas themed fabrics on Monday.  They are half yard cuts from last year’s collection, Holiday Frost by Jan Shade Beach for Henry Glass Fabrics plus 2 yards of Holiday Sparkle by Nina Seven for Wilmington Prints.

I had some of these last year and used them to make the Holiday Sparkle throw quilt and a Modern Quilted Christmas Runner.

I am planning to use these prints to make a Christmas tree skirt. We’ll see how that goes!

NOW…. What’s new with you?
LOTS OF NEW Participants each week!  Try to meet some NEW friends!

(If you are not sure what Let’s Bee Social is all about,
you can read the details here.)

Craftsy

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Yep…I love your new Christmas fabric. It's so modern and fun.

These fabrics are really yummy and your sneak peak is looking lovely as well.

3. Christmas fabric already… Nooooo!!!!! Seriously, it is beautiful fabric.

4. Kaja says:

The table runners are looking lovely – can't wait to see them properly!

5. OOOh this is looking exciting. Love the wavy lines of your quilting. Can't wait to see them all…

6. Very pretty Christmas fabrics!

7. Vicki in MN says:

Oh Lorna you are such a tease, LOL Showing just enough to wet our appetite!! Your tree skirt will be amazing with those fabrics 🙂

8. Oh wow, I love the look of the quilting! Can't wait to see more!How long did your labels take to be made/shipped? I'm really tempted to order some of these and I've been playing on the site to try and design some…

9. Thanks muches for the link up Lorna!Love the labels. I'm still working out how I want to label things. One day, inspiration will strike!

10. Those Christmas fabrics are gorgeous, Lorna! Have fun with them!

11. Wow… You are definitely in the Christmas spirit. Please send some of that my way, as I have a Christmas quilt in progress that I just can't seem to finish.

Love the quilting! Looking forward to seeing it!

13. Elise Lea says:

Love the sneak peek. Look forward to seeing more!

Your quilting looks amazing! I'm excited for your tree skirt too. 🙂

Can't wait to see the whole picture on that finished table runner. The colors look great and I'm loving the fabric choices!

16. Nice choice of Christmas fabrics, it will make a beautiful Christmas tree skirt! Your last year table runner and throw are great!

17. Those Christmas fabrics are really pretty, Lorna!!-Soma

18. Lara B. says:

I like that top photo Lorna – you do such a wonderful job on your quilting and binding!

19. Glinda ♥ says:

Hello my friend, I bought some Christmas fabric today too! Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas?! Nooooo 🙂 love your quilting on that top quilt … clever lady 🙂

20. Wendi says:

I love your Christmas print!

21. Kris says:

Can I just say that even without seeing the whole thing that quilting is awesome!!!!? Well I AM saying it. Love it. Can't wait to see it all.

22. Rosa says:

Yummy fabrics.Have fun playing with them!

23. Cant wait to see the tree skirt. Been looking for a pattern to make this year.

24. CeLynn says:

Oh my those are going to make a gorgeous tree skirt!