Posted on: July 9th, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

I’ve had this charm pack of Giggles by Me & My Sister Designs hanging around for a while now.

Working with this bright happy bit of fabric is just what I needed to perk me up.  I paired those Giggles up with some coordinating Kona cotton solids.  And some Kona Snow.

It’s been a long time since I made a full bed size quilt, so I got out the graph paper and designed something that will work out to be a large double bed size (86″ x 94″).  Here are a few of the blocks I have finished so far.

NOW…. What’s new with you?

I am sew looking forward to visiting with you all!
Your creativity is sew inspiring!
So…. Show me what you got!
And Let’s Bee Social!

(If you are not sure what Let’s Bee Social is all about,
you can read the details here.)

Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Oh WOW!!! I love this pattern and the fantastic fabric choices. No wonder it cheers you up….it's wonderful!

2. Gina says:

Gorgeous fabrics xx

Ηι Λορνα! sorry … Hi Lorna! Those are the most giggles I have seen! I looove your happy Fabrics and the pattern is Super! Those pinks, greens and blues bring water to my mouth! x Teje

Looks pretty nice. Lovely colors.

5. Lorna you have a talent for chosing pretty colors! Love love!

6. Maryse says:

Cheery, happy and bright!! The fabrics are so colorful, it's going to be beautiful Lorna! Nice blocks, no seams to match between them…:)

7. What a fun pattern so far! and it is bright and cheery:) I should make an actual bed sized quilt….it has been a while!

8. It's going to be so pretty; so cheerful !! 🙂

9. Wendy says:

gorgeous happy blocks! It's very similar to the quilt I made recently – the block design that is, though my inner sashing was wider.

10. love your new quilt – I have been busy cutting pieces for a project to take along on our long motorhome trip which is coming up in a couple weeks.

11. Vicki in MN says:

It cheers me up too-I am still tired this morning and didn't want to get up, but I got lots of work to do!

12. Kris says:

Oh your quilt is lovely so far. So bright!

13. Jacqui S. says:

That's a snazzy looking quilt in the making. I love the bold inner borders, so unusual and eye catching!Well done!!

14. Love the fabric. I am going to have to buy some. The pattern for the blocks is great. The white real pops the happy colors.

I do love bright! The solids are amazing! I love the design you did…

16. Your blocks are looking great and those solids really set off the fun prints from the Giggles line.

17. Rachel says:

What great vibrant blocks. Just the ticket to cheer a person up!

18. Paula says:

Love the blocks! I have to add that to my ever-growing to-do list!!

19. Your blocks are so colorful and vibrant and the touch of white trim / pinwheel is great!

20. Hey there Lorna! Nice quilt. 🙂

21. Georgi says:

Those Giggle fabrics are so fun ~ I love the pattern you came up with! Can't wait to see it finished!

22. CeLynn says:

You picked a perfect summer charm pack! Really like what you have going on so far,is this one of your patterns?

23. Vickie says:

Great design Lorna and happy, happy, happy fabric !

24. Sue Daurio says:

wow, I love what you do with those solids.You need to write a book and seriously want a copy!

25. I love how fresh and summery your fabrics are for this project, Lorna – the white is such a great way to tie it all together!