Posted on: June 18th, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

Have you been busy?  The nice weather we are having has been keeping me busy outside, as well as in.  I have managed to keep up with the yard work and some gardening.  There are only a few short weeks left before my two kids will be out of school for summer holidays.  And I am looking forward to spending time with them – traveling, camping, going to the beach.

I enlisted the help of my son, Russell for a photo shoot on Sunday afternoon in an attempt to get some outdoor photos of the Oh, Suz-Anna quilt I finished one month ago.

Russell is my bestest helper.

And has cute toes.

NOW…. What’s new with you?

I am sew looking forward to visiting with you all!
Your creativity is sew inspiring!
So…. Show me what you got!
And Let’s Bee Social!

(If you are not sure what Let’s Bee Social is all about,
you can read the details here.)

Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1. gorgeous and cheery quilt, Lorna! Thanks for hosting!:) kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

2. I love the colours in your quilt! It's so happy!

3. Carla says:

Now that is a fun quilt. Love the colors and the cute toes peeking out from under it. Lorna, you always have such cute quilts.

4. Sounds like you have a wonderful summer planned!! The quilt definitely is very summery!! Love Russell's face behind the quilt :)-Soma

Hi Lorna! This quilt is such a colours bom! I looooove it! Also your pattern is fantastic! Sounds like you have perfect plans for the summer! Enjoy your holidays and have fun! x Teje

6. Iris says:

What a lovely happy quilt top, any thoughts on how you are going to quilt it?

7. Such a wonderful, joyful quilt! I love the aqua color, I love the binding, the quilting…. everything!!!

8. Susan L. says:

Wonderful quilt Lorna! I love how colorful it is. Great job Russell too!

9. margaret says:

so colourful this is a real beauty, good to have a helper in Russell

10. LOVE the colours in your Oh, Suz-Anna quilt, Lorna!!!

Oh yes, I feel busy 🙂 Lovely and fun pics!

12. Wendy says:

gorgeous quilt! I love the bright colours

13. I love the very bright colors in this quilt, this will brighten up any room it goes in.

I love this quilt! It is so bright and colorful and fun! 🙂

15. MaryBeth says:

I would absolutely LOVE to see a tutorial on this quilt. It's so bright and cheery and I love the on-point setting.

16. Beautiful quilt and the outdoor photos are perfect!! Love the toes 🙂

17. Karin Jordan says:

What a fun quilt, Lorna! It's so cheery. Great photos, too. I tend to have small toes and bouncing balls in my quilt photos lately. 😉

18. What a fun and fabulous quilt! I love the happy colors 🙂

19. Lorna your quilt is gorgeous! The colors and the quilting are fabulous!

20. Debra says:

Lorna, Now this quilt screams SUMMER! Just beautiful!

21. Lovely finish, and what a handsome helper (with cute toes!). 🙂

22. Your quilt is an eye catcher! I really like that and I am not a scrappy quilt person! I think it is the bright cheery colors! good job!

23. Jacqui S. says:

You've designed a very attractive quilt there, I'd like to just sit and absorb the colours and style. And you're blessed! have a good summer!

your kiddos are still in school? wow, we've been out for 3 weeks… Love your helper and his cute toes!

25. Jasmine says:

Your bestest helper does have cute toes. The new pictures are great too. Tell him he did a good job.

26. love the colors and cute little boy, I like the dappled sun light. Goes to prove perfect lighting is not always necessary to show off a pretty quilt.

27. Carla says:

Lorna. That is such a great quilt! Fabulous colours and the quilting is superb. Thanks for the linky

28. KMSC says:

Lorna, I love this bright, cheery quilt! I read that you thought you might make a tutorial for this pattern but, after searching your blogs, I did not find one. Will it be a pattern? I would love to make this. Thanks!k(dot)castanette(at)hotmail(dot)com

29. Janarama says:

Love, love, love your Oh, Suz-Anna quilt with all of the bright, happy colors. Stunning!

absolutely gorgeous! Those colors are great together. Love Russell's toes and nose!

31. Paula says:

Gorgeous quilt!! So bright and fun!

I love love your quilt! So colorful and happy, such a perfect quilt for summer!

33. Jo Ferguson says:

I'm in love with this quilt, especially the toes. My helper sighs, very loudly, while I try to take photos of my quilts. You're lucky to have such a great helper.