Posted on: May 28th, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

I can’t believe it’s almost the end of May!  What a furiously fast and fun-filled month!!!!!!

Yesterday was my day to be featured on the AccuQuilt Block Party Blog Hop.  One of the projects I shared was this mini quilt.  You can read more about it in this post.

Today’s hop stop is with Eleanor of Quilt in a Day.  Take a moment and have a peek at what she has used the new AccuQuilt Kite die to make and see what she is sharing with us!

NOW…. What’s new with you?
I am sew looking forward to visiting with you all!
Really.  I am so blessed to have you each as my friend.

So…. Show me what you got!
And Let’s Bee Social!

(If you are not sure what Let’s Bee Social is all about,
you can read the details here.)

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Your new mini really glows! Your color choices are so perfect.

2. Thanks for hosting, Lorna!

3. Your mini quilt is so pretty! Greetings from Paris!

4. Thanks for the linky Lorna. I spend a bit visiting and catching up with others this morning before heading to work. Hope your day is fantastic! :)V

Love the mini quilt! Such a bright and happy piece!

6. Your quilt is beautiful Lorna and thanks for the linky party!

7. Love your mini – I think the quilting is my favorite party! Thanks for hosting the linky party!

8. Wow! What a gorgeous quilt! Great job on the quilting, too!

9. Paula says:

Thanks for hosting the linky! I always find such inspiring projects and I want to do them all!

10. Elise Lea says:

What a fun block Lorna! Are you planning on making a big quilt with these blocks ever?

11. Cara says:

What a cute mini quilt! The quilting is awesome!

12. Jasmine says:

Such a fun mini quilt! I love the texture from your quilting.

13. Kris says:

Oh love the bright colors. The colors in the cornerstones make it all pop! So cute!

14. Such a cute little mini! I love your zigzag quilting!-Soma

15. This 'texture addict' loves your zigzag quilting!

16. Just stopping by to say hi

17. That mini is beautiful! Thanks for hosting again.

18. Martha says:

What and awesome quilt! I love the texture the quilting adds to it. And the design is fantastic.

19. Heidi says:

Pretty mini Lorna! This is my first time linking with Lets Bee Social – thank you for hosting!

All you minis are just too cute! Thanks once again for having such a fun link party, I have found such wonderful blogs through it!

21. CeLynn says:

This kite mini is just the bomb! Checked out Eleanor's project too and love how she added the extra little pop of border! Have not been sewing much the last half of May but hope to get back into it in June.