Sunday Stash

Posted on: March 23rd, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

Dear Spring,
Hurry up.

Everyone keeps asking…. 2nd piece is Floating Petals by Holly Holderman for Lakehouse Dry Goods.

Fabric pull for what is now a secret WIP.
Sweet Watermelon.
Yum, Yum.

Happy mail from my friend Jacqui of the Buzzing of Bees blog.
I consider this a very sweet birthday gift!
Thank you, Jacqui!

And from my mom.
There may be some of you who would not consider a chair to be stash.
But it is a FABRIC task chair.
So that counts in my opinion!

This stash of fat quarters are going to be showing off in a fun triangle quilt.

Using the AccuQuilt Cutter is fast and FUN!
And you can’t beat the accuracy!

The Studio Cutter is now on sale…
     And the dies are 25% off!

The Studio Cutter is regularly priced at $595 and is on sale for $395 for a limited time.
That’s an incredible $200 savings!!!

Don’t these spring inspired triangles make you want to quilt along?
There’s still time to sign up with Paula of The Sassy Quilter for the Triangle Quilt Along.
Paula has set up a Flickr group for sharing our progress pics.
And she has rounded up the most incredible prizes to keep you motivated!
The Sassy Quilter

Join us!!!!

Linking up to Sunday Stash with the fabulous Molli Sparkles.
Hosted this week by Kristel over at Work-in-Progress Girl.

Molli Sparkles

OOOoooo….happy mail! Absolutely LOVE the 'watermelon' pull. Those ants are so cute. I just got a new chair this week too! Great minds!

2. Hi Lorna! Looks fantastic! I love your NEW Fabrics – those ants and doggie bones are Super cute! and all these colours so summery! x Teje

3. love your fabric – would love a cutter but even on sale it is out of my price range

4. Kacey says:

Eek! There's ants in your watermelon! ;-). Happy birthday!

5. charlotte says:

Love your watermelon pull. What is that cute one with the tiny pink flowers? I must have some!!

6. Kim says:

Looks like Spring has arrived with your happy and colourful presents!! Happy Birthday!!

7. No kidding….Spring is not arriving here very quick either! Grrrr… Happy Birthday Lorna!! Thanks for sharing your treats with us…you are going to love your new cushy chair for sure! Gotta love our moms!

8. Vicki in MN says:

Happy Birthday my blog friend!! Fabric is always a great present for us quilters 🙂

Those ants would make me itch every time I see them. I'm curious what you do with those.

Looks like a good week! Love those little ants on the watermelon bundle!

11. I can see Spring in your sweet watermelon stack! Love the birthday loot!

12. Natasha says:

The ants just make me smile!! What great gifts you were lucky enough to receive. So nice to have great friends with like minds!

Oh, man, seriously about spring! Anytime! (We almost had it, for like… a week, and then it's been snowing again every day for the last few days. Sigh. I mean, I know it's only March, but c'mon Nature!) Love those little ants, they're a fun print.

This comment has been removed by the author.

15. margaret says:

what a lovely selection of fabric you have added to your stash

16. memmens says:

Ooo those ants! Would love to know what you think of the chair, I think I need one but don't want to spend the money!

17. nicole says:

Love the watermelon stack! Those ants are so cute 🙂

18. Lots of fun stuff going on there! I wish I had time right now for the triangle quilt along because I've been meaning to make a triangle quilt at some point in time. It will have to wait. Have a fantastic day!

19. Jo Ferguson says:

I love….love…love the ants. They're adorable (well at least on fabric, the are). That's a beautiful birthday gift from Jacqui, she has great taste. A good chair can keep you comfortable enough to sew for longer periods of time……….another great gift. Happy Belated Birthday.

That watermelon stack is delicious 🙂 I am so ready for spring!

HELLO, what beautiful fabrics! I like \”Chance of Flowers\” !msstitcher1214@gmail.com

22. Jereena says:

Happy Birthday Lorna! Enjoy your lovely gifts.

23. Jacqui S. says:

What a lovely day you had!! and that's a great stash chair.

24. Hurry up spring, indeed! I feel a bit sorry for your sweet watermelon with those ants lurking about – ha! What a lovely Sunday stash.

25. Lorette says:

Love those fabrics! What a great chair too! Happy birthday!! Your gift givers know their stuff!

26. What bright fresh colours. May they bring Spring!

27. Love the fabrics, especially the ants, who sells it? I want to purchase some.

28. Beautiful fabrics and enjoy your new birthday chair Lorna! Thanks for sharing.Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

29. Regina says:

I love your fabrics, and am drooling over the accuquilt cutter ….