Posted on: March 5th, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

Hello everyone!  And welcome to this week’s social linky party!

Since Monday, I have been busy turning this sweet little roll of goodness….

….into these!  Granny Squares à la True Colors by Anna Maria Horner for Free Spirit!

All the blocks are completed.  And now I am working on a layout.

What have you been busy with this week?
Can’t wait to see what you have to share!

Hi! Your jelly roll looks so delicious and I adore those grannies! Have to make some day … Thank you for hosting this great party! x Teje

It seems like very cheery color combo. Keep going 🙂

3. Lorna, your granny squares are gorgeous! That pattern is so appealing to me. The first thing I ever crocheted (I was about 8 or 9, I think) was a ten-inch granny square to use as a blanket for my barbies…ah, memories. 🙂

Loving the granny squares! Can't wait to see them all sewn together. Thanks for Bee Social!

5. Love your granny squares, still learning that one…I am new to this and so excited to be joining in, my first time with Let's Bee Social, thanks to Shari from Living with Purpose…Blessings,Jodi Connors

6. Annabella says:

Still lovin' those AMH grannies!!

7. Nilya says:

Love the fabrics and your blocks. I bought the first time ever the whole package as a fat quarter – so beautiful.

8. Chic Grannie Squares!

9. Georgi says:

Love the bright colors in those Granny Squares! Can't wait to see it finished. 🙂

10. Ooh, that jelly roll is making fabulous Granny Squares. Looking forward to seeing more of them!

11. Your blocks are great. I keep thinking I should try making granny squares. They always look great, but I am afraid I'd trim them crooked.

Perfect use of that jelly roll!

13. You're blocks are awesome!! Thanks for the link up party 🙂

14. Rachel says:

Looks good! How many granny squares can you get out of a jelly roll? I like the new linky layout..

15. Kris says:

Love the Granny quilt. I so want to do one….someday!That fabric looks great!

Your fabrics give the design a very fresh face.

17. Debra says:

Gorgeous fabrics!!! Ahhh… just what I needed to see after a long day of work!

18. Rosa says:

Your granny blocks are spectacular!!

19. Jereena says:

The Granny squares look so modern with those yummy fabrics. Hope to see the project complete soon.

20. Glinda ♥ says:

Love your granny blocks – so pretty and precise! Great extra feature on the linky – thumb photos are excellent 🙂

21. CeLynn says:

Ooooh so pretty,can't wait to see it all put together!

22. Pick have a Halloween granny square kwilt on my to do list!

23. Beautiful blocks Lorna and love the thumbnail photos now!

24. Love your block and the fabric.