True Colors – Anna Maria Horner

Posted on: March 3rd, 2014 by Lorna McMahon

Thank you, Jessica and Nicole!
This little roll of sweetness arrived to brighten up my weekend.
It’s a 20 piece roll of True Colors by Anna Maria Horner for Free Spirit.

I won this lovely prize by taking part in the Sewing With Certainty Series,
hosted by Jessica on her blog, Quilty Habit.

Generously donated by Nicole of 1 Choice 4 Quilting.

I wondered what to do…
Granny Squares it is!

What are you working on today????

Happy Monday!
and…

1. Jessica says:

Yay! They look beautiful! Can't wait to see more. 🙂

2. Annabella says:

So beautiful – I have to get my hands on this line. Enjoy your winnings – AMH grannies will be stunning.

Nice! Congrats.

Congrats on the win! The colors look great in a granny square.

5. Congratulations! They are great colours for a Gypsy Wife quilt 🙂

6. Nrhaller says:

Congratulations on winning suck a wonderful prize. I love how colorful that jelly roll is. It is going to be bright and very cheery as grannie blocks. I need to make some of those myself. I need that pattern. Thanks for linking up on the Design Wall post, I enjoyed visiting.Rae (nrhaller@aol.com)

7. ooohhh! granny squares! good call. 🙂

ooohh..weeee..baby! Those are some gorgeous fabrics. Yes, I really like the idea of granny squares. A big quilt in the making!

9. Georgi says:

Cute fabric! I've yet to try Granny Squares, but they're on my bucket list 🙂

10. RobinSue says:

Wow! The Granny Squares are a perfect block for those beautiful fabrics. Of course, now I have another block to add to my list.

Oh, beautiful! Great colors!

12. Mara says:

Pretty, Congratulations!

13. Oh what happy colors in the roll! And how can you go wrong with granny squares?!

14. You DO know your are the luckiest winner….LOL!!!! BUT! Lucky us as you always come up with THE MOST inspiring work!!! I too love the idea of granny squares….smiles being sent your way…and congrats!

15. Congratulations!!! Such a beautiful prise. You are a lucky.