Thank Goodness It’s Finished Friday!

Posted on: December 27th, 2013 by Lorna McMahon

Welcome to this weeks TGIFF link up.
It is a pleasure to be hosting for my very first time.

Glad to see you have made it to the last link up for 2013!

My finish this week is a Scrumptious charm pack baby quilt.

This is where I left off on Tuesday!
And this is the finish!
Keeping it simple, I straight line quilted with my walking foot along the seam lines.
Using a blue variegated Fantastico thread from Superior, on top and in the bobbin.
The binding was made using this tutorial.  I wanted to add a little pop of red!
If you have any charm pack languishing in your stash and are looking for a great little pattern like this, you can pick up a copy, from my Pattern Store here.
All my patterns are ON SALE until the end of the year!

document.write(”);

Before you run off ! ! !
Check out the great prices offered through Craftsy’s Year End Clearance Sale!
Enhancing your stash with up to 65% off fabric and up to 80% off yarn.  Don’t delay!
Enjoy these fantastic deals while you can – this clearance sale ends December 30th!
Kaffe Fassett Classics Charm Pack (Blue & Purple) – 35% off!
Amy Butler Fat Quarter Bundle (Lark) – 60% off!

Please join me for the NEW Linky Party beginning on January 1, 2014!

Sew Fresh Quilts

Let’s Bee Social! is a Sew-Weet new weekly linky party for quilting bloggers.  A new post each Wednesday will allow you to add your own link to the Let’s Bee Social linky party post.

Read more by clicking on the page tab I have added beneath my blog header or by clicking on this link.  And please add the linky button, found at the top of the right sidebar, to your blog to help spread the word!

Wishing you all…..
A Quilty New Year!!!!

It's gorgeous!! love it!

2. Quilting Dee says:

The quilt is so pretty…… Love the colours and design!

3. Danih03 says:

How fun and cheerful! I love the color combo!

Absolutely wonderful quilt Lorna!!! Thankyou so much for all your kindness + inspiration!! May 2014 bring you much joy, happiness and much success! Marie x

5. Happy TGIFF!! I love your binding. The red is a great pop 🙂 I will have to try that one day!

Love that binding!

7. JB says:

Lovely! The colours are great and the binding is superb.

8. I love the quilting! It always amazes me how much the look of the quilt changes once it is quilted.

9. Just sew happens I won 13 FQs of Scrumptious recently via Red Pepper Quilts blog….very fun to see it made into a kwilt!

What a wonderful finish, I love Scrumptious paired with the blue you picked!

11. Izzy says:

The blue sashing fabric is perfect. Love it! Thank you for hosting TGIFF this week. 🙂

12. Mokki says:

That quilting is lovely! It really sets of the pattern.

Love the quilt! and thank you for the link up!

14. Grit says:

Thank you for visit my blog and your lovely comment.Your quilt is so wonderful.Greetings Grit from Germany

15. Such a cute finish! I love the colors and quilting. BTW, sorry that I somehow added my link twice, my computer is acting wacky today. Feel free to delete one :)Amanda

16. Thanks for inviting me to the link up! I love your scrumptious finish. That binding makes it extra cute (if that's even possible) 🙂

17. I actually had a finish! And I love your quilt–so pretty and cheerful.

18. nicole says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous finish! And i love that binding!!

19. MsMidge says:

What a gorgeous little quilt! And I have to check out the tutorial for the binding – lovely!

20. Love it! That quilting really makes it perfect.

21. Such a sweet quilt. Don't you just love the Scrumptious fabric!?! I linked up a quilt using a layer cake and it was so fun to sew with!! I am looking forward to your new linky party for next year and will add the button to my links page!!

22. Awesome finish! I love the colors and the quilting. Congrats!

Just came across your blog via the comments on OhFransson's cat-quilt-along. Love your finished quilt and am now following.

Outstanding! What a fun and happy quilt! Thanks for hosting the last TIFF of the year.

25. Jessica says:

Love the colorful sashing! Beautiful!!

26. A beautiful quilt, Lorna!!! Love the colours, the quilting and the extra pop of red in the binding.

27. Kay says:

Beautiful quilt, I am sure it will be treasured.

28. How fun to be hosting Lorna!!You are fabulous!! I am still sewing a way on my LARGE applique quilt top…it's almost done!@ I did however \”finish\” my to-do list for 2014!!YAH!!Looking forward to your linky party too!

29. Elise Lea says:

Loving this quilt! Your blog is growing so much! Great job hosting TGIFF!

30. Vickie says:

That is a super cute quilt. Aqua and red are a winning color combination. Thanks for that binding link Lorna, I am going to try that. I love the neatness of the stitching on the back of the quilt.

31. Martha says:

Beautiful finish Lorna. I love the quilting makes the design pop and the binding is just the perfect touch.

32. Stephanie says:

I love your quilt. I would love to have a quilt like that for my nursery. I love the scrumptious fabric collection, it has the best color combo.