I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas

Posted on: September 14th, 2013 by Lorna McMahon

Merry Christmas!  Ho, ho, ho!

NO… I do not want it to start snowing yet.  But I am in the mood to soon begin working on some Christmas themed projects.  I have a wonderful idea for a table runner.  So I purchased these new fabrics today.

Love the gray!

Only 101 days until Christmas 2013!  Do you have any Christmas quilting plans?

OOOhhhh….love these too! What is it about gray that is so pleasing? Can't wait to see what you come up with. When did you have time to shop for fabric?

2. In my book it is never too early for Christmas! Love your fabric choices!! Can't wait to see what they become!

3. Already made two Kwilts, fabric picked out for a couple bags as gifts, and a list of other thing to make. HO HO HO!

4. Missy Shay says:

It's still in the high 90's here, so I would love some snow! LOL

5. Scrapatches says:

Lovely winter fabrics! Looking forward to your quilty creation … 🙂 Pat

6. beautiful fabrics, Lorna! and yes- I am planning a table runner project myself right now. I've sketched it out and pulled the fabrics and am just itching to get started on it!:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

7. Just pulled my last christmas quilt off the frame so all my quilty gifts are done. Yay! I am sure I will squeeze in a few smaller gifty things but those always seem to be last minute.Love your fabrics though!

8. Anna says:

I love those fabrics, they are so perfect for Christmas!

9. I love the grey and red. This year we're going Yellow for Christmas, not sure what I'll make yet, looking forward to seeing your table runner.

10. audrey says:

I really really should start my Christmas sewing. I have big plans to make a new advent calendar and some stockings and maybe a table runner…and I'll be lucky if I get any of that done, haha! But I am being good, and I've started on some Christmas gifts, so that's worth something, right? Lovely fabric! I'm sure your table runner will be gorgeous! Thanks for linking up! 🙂

11. Ruth says:

Oh now they are just beautiful. I wasn't going to buy Christmas stuff this year but you have me tempted. I just love the christmas tree fabric!

12. Elise Lea says:

This is going to make an incredible table runner! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

13. Cloud CouCou says:

Love those fabrics 🙂 Not sure if I'll get round to making anything christmassy…would like to, but it all depends on how successful I am with everything else!

14. Kira says:

eeek! only 101 days?!!!!Love your fabric choices.